Every girl deserves a Chanel bag, right? Well, if you can't afford one just yet, at least you can save your pennies in this beauty! Call it what you want; Vase, piggy bank, make-up brush holder, etc. I'm sure you'll love our latest DIY project just as much as I.
What I used:
- Glass Block from Hobby Lobby
- Mod Podge Glue
- Foam Brush
- Print-out of your favorite handbag
This project is very simple:
- Cut your picture as close as possible leaving very minimum white edge.
- Line up your picture with the block (you'll want a picture large enough to cover most of the block.)
- Adhere the picture to the block with the Mod Podge Glue- you won't need a ton of glue to make it stick. Too much glue will make the picture soggy and start to wrinkle.
- Be sure to secure the edges
- The glue should dry clear and smooth
There you have it! Fill it with whatever you like and put it on display for all to admire. Simple, right?!